No Respect Media Complaining Thread (MERGED) (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I can't stand the fact that no matter what, the media just doesn't like the Saints.

Can't wait for the Jets game in the Dome.

Media is full of homers. We'll get respect from the people who matter.

Ah, I don't mind the Jets getting some love, they beat everybody's darling team the Patriots. How many TD passes did the 'rightful' winner of the "Who's the best QB at the moment"? 0. Hahaha.

The media gives attention to the stories. The Jets upsetting the Pats is a big story. Us beating the Eagles, isn't really news. Most people expected us to win.

Yea man stop worrying about media love. We got Philly's attention today and we'll get Buffalo's next week.

I really wish people would stop crying for media love. We also get plenty of love on NFL network and NFL radio on Sirius.

I can't stand the fact that no matter what, the media just doesn't like the Saints.

Can't wait for the Jets game in the Dome.

Beating the Pats (with Brady) after talking smack is a story made for the media... don't sweat it.

That game was like the freakin superbowl to the Jets. Rex Ryan was leavin voicemail's on season ticket holders phones begging them to be loud. Give me a break...if the Jets DIDNT win, then they would have looked pretty bad.

Not to mention the Pats SHOULD have lost last week too. With all their defensive losses, I dont see them being as good as they were in 07.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom