No Respect Media Complaining Thread (MERGED) (1 Viewer)

Except we're not really under the radar. Everyone knows we're a top 5 NFL team. Some fans won't be satisfied until the media is talking about the Saints 24/7 though.

A rookie QB leading a big media market team to a 2-0 record, and beating the vaunted Patriots in the process is always going to be big news. The media market with the most fans are going to take precedence. The good news is all we have to do is humilate them just like we did to the Lions and Eagles.

I completely agree with this. It does seem that some fans go out of their way to find those media reports that "slight" the saints. I'm certain that for every report that gives us no respect I can find two that do. We are not under anyone's radar, guys.

I know we should be used to it by now but I just love the way the media treats the Saints. Here are the current headlines:

ESPN: Brees, Saints pick Apart Short-Handed Eagles

FoxSports: No McNabb, Eagles Lose

Does anyone think that McNabb could've done much better? I thought Kolb did well until they got into a deep hole and was forced to pass every play. I mean the kid had almost 400 yards passing so I'm inclined to think that although it may have been closer had McNabb been in...the Saints would've still won.

I saw that. I honestly think that it would've been a closer game if McNabb would've played. While I think we would've still won the game, he wouldn't have thrown that pick to Shanle. That was a classic rookie like mistake by not locating the OLB when throwing a 6 yard out. McNabb would've taken the sack.

be careful what you wish for, the jets look easy ,but their coach when he was with the ravens , had our number, we play that defense very poorly. and their qb is gaining confidence

Deion and Irvin just gave us a lot of love on NFLN. They were both VERY impressed with our dominance. Deion even said that the defense is coming around slowly, but IS coming around.

be careful what you wish for, the jets look easy ,but their coach when he was with the ravens , had our number, we play that defense very poorly. and their qb is gaining confidence

Yep. That's going to be a VERY difficult game at home. If we hit 27+ against the Jets, we should be excited about that. The Jets had a lot of defensive talent, and now with RR at the helm that talent is going to be maximized. They will be scary good this year on defense this year.

Sooner or later the media will pay attention to the Saints... but in the meantime let the Jets get their airtime.

Their defense has yet to allow a TD, and I would think nothing of it, but the Texans just laid 34 on the Titans defense... and them holding NE without a TD is just as impressive.

We get the Jets in 2 weeks... I'll worry about Rex then, but for now I'm looking at Buffalo and TB.

You think Rex is going to call me and ask me to be quite while Stinky Sanchez calls the play?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom