No steaks for you! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Don't get me started on cucumbers and how when I inadvertently eat one I taste it all night and I didn't particularly enjoy it when I first ate it.

Zack Lee

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This is a truly depressing thread. I remember a thread we had early on in Covid about whether it was passing or was it the way of the new world. It just feels like we are in for a really long period of rough going.

Krodwhodat

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I don’t like how they claim to be something they are not. I recently have been seeing this commercial for some sort of vegan egg product. YOU ARE NOT AN EGG SO STOP CALLING YOURSELF THAT! you’re a plant based breakfast patty.
Same thing with vegan hamburgers. You forfeit the name hamburger or burger when you don’t use meat. You should not even be allowed to use the word meat in the title or conversation. It’s a veggie sandwich!

Reaction score
I've gone to semi-vegetarian. I only eat meat if I go out to eat. At home, I haven't bought meat in a few months. Beans are magical.

Beans are also super cheap and packed with nutrition. Insta-pot cooks beans fast.

Reaction score
This is a truly depressing thread. I remember a thread we had early on in Covid about whether it was passing or was it the way of the new world. It just feels like we are in for a really long period of rough going.

Sad But True. It's not Nirvana, but Metallica does o.k.. :)

Zack Lee

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Beyond meat has gives me gas because of whatever weird crap they are doing to make it taste like meat. Give me steak or give me death!
Let me get this straight. Cow farts are the issue but the non cow products make people fart? What kind of zero sum gains are we chasing here. leave the cows alone!

CapitalCitySaint

99% Practice; 1% Theory
Reaction score
Let me get this straight. Cow farts are the issue but the non cow products make people fart? What kind of zero sum gains are we chasing here. leave the cows alone!
I said nothing about cow farts. Just artificial meat making me fart. Nobody wants to fart.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom