No steaks for you! (1 Viewer)

tenordas

Vesti le procè flamber
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Houston via New Jersey, New Orleans, Baton Rouge,
If we don’t eat the cows, there will be more of them roaming around farting.
Made me think of Ron White's skit about the discussion with his Vegan friend. I can't find it on video, but:
"What are you doing to help the environment?
...I'm eatin' the cows"

Paul

Professional
Reaction score
Us old married men love our farting skills.
I agree with CapitalCity - I don’t want to fart; however, it is a necessary evil in our society. I have no doubt that when it’s all said and done that I, Paul, will go down as the most significant American folk hero this country has ever known due to my farts. I’ve cleared school buildings. I’ve broken elevators. I’ve forced my parents to ponder about their life choices. All because of my ability to make you cry with just a small sample of the noxious stuff.
To quote an infamous villain: “I am inevitable.”

GeauxWhoDats

Insert Clever Title Here
Reaction score
I agree with CapitalCity - I don’t want to fart; however, it is a necessary evil in our society. I have no doubt that when it’s all said and done that I, Paul, will go down as the most significant American folk hero this country has ever known due to my farts. I’ve cleared school buildings. I’ve broken elevators. I’ve forced my parents to ponder about their life choices. All because of my ability to make you cry with just a small sample of the noxious stuff.
To quote another infamous villain: “I am inevitable.”
I haven't met a kid under 5 that doesn't want to pull my finger when offered the opportunity.

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I remember years ago one of my history teachers in school was asked what he thought was a norm now, would either be a luxury or frowned upon in the future and he said human's eating meat on a daily basis.
Was this the same history with the domesticating grains idea?

OP

SaintInBucLand

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Was this the same history with the domesticating grains idea?
Domestication of crops/grains is pretty much the same theory that this led to social/economic inequality. The haves and have nots. Neil Degrasse Tyson actually talks about this quite a bit on various shows and podcasts about how he believes the domestication of crops/grains is a large contributing factor to inequality.

OP

SaintInBucLand

Veteran Starter
Reaction score

Quote from the writing: Not only are food surpluses necessary for agricultural societies to survive, they also become highly desirable to control. In fact, recent research shows that ancient societies that had greater food surpluses tended to have higher levels of inequality.

Madmarsha

I default to sarcasm
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So, in a nutshell, one of the effects of climate change is that it could render certain species extinct which generally people look at as a bad thing, so we're going to combat that by trying to render a certain species extinct?

OP

SaintInBucLand

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
So, in a nutshell, one of the effects of climate change is that it could render certain species extinct which generally people look at as a bad thing, so we're going to combat that by trying to render a certain species extinct?

alonzo-mourning-realization.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom