No steaks for you! (1 Viewer)

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
They could just come up with a new name. Or call it apple slices with shirt on top.
You just proved my point. I gave you Applecho's and you didn't even recognize it. Call it vegan apple nacho's and everyone knows what you are doing, doesn't matter if it's "fake".

CapitalCitySaint

99% Practice; 1% Theory
Reaction score
You just proved my point. I gave you Applecho's and you didn't even recognize it. Call it vegan apple nacho's and everyone knows what you are doing, doesn't matter if it's "fake".
I would never look at that plate of healthy crap and say “oh reminds me of nachos”

CapitalCitySaint

99% Practice; 1% Theory
Reaction score
The vegan cheese they use to make my pizza, looks and tastes the same to me. Everyone craves pizza once in awhile, including the vegans.

I once went to the Whole Foods hot bar in Austin to get some dinner. Decided on a couple of slices of pizza. Got two. Get in my car and decide I’m starving and need to eat ASAP.

I take one bite of the pepperoni and immediately spit it out. It was disgusting. Then I read the box that it was the “vegan pepperoni” that I had pointed to. Vegan cheese is absolutely disgusting.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I once went to the Whole Foods hot bar in Austin to get some dinner. Decided on a couple of slices of pizza. Got two. Get in my car and decide I’m starving and need to eat ASAP.

I take one bite of the pepperoni and immediately spit it out. It was disgusting. Then I read the box that it was the “vegan pepperoni” that I had pointed to. Vegan cheese is absolutely disgusting.
I've never had vegan cheese.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Did this a couple nights ago.

20211011_183659.jpg

@DaveXA can you check with the powers that be to see if SR.com can automatically resize pictures?
Lord Tice's main knife looks like that! Food looks excellent as well. We're going to be eating sirloin tipped pork chops baked on top of sliced potatoes and onions for dinner tonight.

Reaction score

lol. You are gonna have to stick to the real stuff, no substitutes.

1634176337529.jpeg

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score

Wait a minute, why did you point to it?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom