No steaks for you! (2 Viewers)

I understand some of what you're saying but push back against vegan burgers? It tells you the form that the vegan is taking, in this case burgers. The fact that vegan comes before it tells you that it's not a real burger so why the backlash against that part? Makes no sense to me. Turkey bacon? Not real bacon. I don't need them to create a new name for what they are trying to do which is provide a substitute for the real thing. The contradictory name tells me everything I need to know.
I saw a thing today for vegan “apple nachos”.

No. Nachos are made of tortilla chips & cheese and can have other stuff on top of them. Sliced apples with vegan sweet stuff on top are not nachos!!

Yet we all do. Farts are all about timing. Dutch ovens vs bubbles in the tub vs when doing a presentation in front of 50 people.

Of course, cropdusting in the store is an art form.
Many years ago I was at work at Gordon's and my friend Swampbear farted in one of the aisle's and left. I wound up bringing a customer into that same aisle about a minute later and it stunk like hades! She didn't say anything but I bet she thought I did it. It was impressive being a minute out and being so strong.

No. Nachos are made of tortilla chips & cheese and can have other stuff on top of them. Sliced apples with vegan sweet stuff on top are not nachos!!
It tells you the form of the fake shirt you are eating. It's a substitute for the real thing. No one will know what applecho's are supposed to be so put vegan in front with the real name and you know what's going on.

I love this world where words don't mean things anymore.

It tells you the form of the fake shirt you are eating. It's a substitute for the real thing. No one will know what applecho's are supposed to be so put vegan in front with the real name and you know what's going on.
They could just come up with a new name. Or call it apple slices with shirt on top.

So, in a nutshell, one of the effects of climate change is that it could render certain species extinct which generally people look at as a bad thing, so we're going to combat that by trying to render a certain species extinct?
The cow will never go extinct unless we want it to.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom