No steaks for you! (2 Viewers)

The vegan cheese they use to make my pizza, looks and tastes the same to me. Everyone craves pizza once in awhile, including the vegans.

I once went to the Whole Foods hot bar in Austin to get some dinner. Decided on a couple of slices of pizza. Got two. Get in my car and decide I’m starving and need to eat ASAP.

I take one bite of the pepperoni and immediately spit it out. It was disgusting. Then I read the box that it was the “vegan pepperoni” that I had pointed to. Vegan cheese is absolutely disgusting.

I once went to the Whole Foods hot bar in Austin to get some dinner. Decided on a couple of slices of pizza. Got two. Get in my car and decide I’m starving and need to eat ASAP.

I take one bite of the pepperoni and immediately spit it out. It was disgusting. Then I read the box that it was the “vegan pepperoni” that I had pointed to. Vegan cheese is absolutely disgusting.
I've never had vegan cheese.

Did this a couple nights ago.

20211011_183659.jpg

@DaveXA can you check with the powers that be to see if SR.com can automatically resize pictures?
Lord Tice's main knife looks like that! Food looks excellent as well. We're going to be eating sirloin tipped pork chops baked on top of sliced potatoes and onions for dinner tonight.

lol. You are gonna have to stick to the real stuff, no substitutes.

1634176337529.jpeg

Wait a minute, why did you point to it?

Is that brisket? What ingredients did you use?
It's flank steak

My norm is rubs...for good meat I keep it simple. Salt them and leave them uncovered in the fridge for a day. Then when they are nearly cooked I baste them with good butter, pepper, and garlic

For some reason I marinated them in a lime citrus store bought one. It's pretty good, but I prefer my normal

Lord Tice's main knife looks like that! Food looks excellent as well. We're going to be eating sirloin tipped pork chops baked on top of sliced potatoes and onions for dinner tonight.
It's a Cutluxe carving knife. I did some research and these are highly regarded for their price point.

Screenshot_20211013-210838_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I can ask, but I usually just resize my pics on my own before uploading them to a post.
hello-mr.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom