No trade for wr!?!??? [MERGED][NOW LOCKED] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a WR, Father Time will either steal their speed or their hands first. Father Time got Ginn’s hands.
Ginn always had drop issues. He’s been better, but the drops still surface now and then.

This will be Ginn's last year probably in the league and certainly with the Saints. He has been a decent player over the years, but is just not reliable and is at best a one trick pony with his deep routes. The problem we will have going into the post season is that we really only have Thomas at WR and good teams will scheme to minimize how he can hurt you.

I find it ridiculous that a random fan that MIGHT have played at best High School football thinks they know more about the game and how to evaluate available talent than the pros that have spent a lifetime and staked a career on it.

saw it coming with the running game sp didn't even give murray a chance today. guy played hard during the time ak was out and now back to being a forgotten man.

Ive seen enough. Saints should have gotten a free agent wr. Brees doesnt usually take sacks like this and its mainly because wrs arent winning the battle. it happened last year too.

I find it ridiculous that a random fan that MIGHT have played at best High School football thinks they know more about the game and how to evaluate available talent than the pros that have spent a lifetime and staked a career on it.

Every WR not named Thomas has 29 catches for 390 yards and only 2 TDs. In 9 games that’s 3.2 catches a game for 43 yards. All the WRs combined are having what most #2 WRs would call a bad season.

Even an idiot like me can see the WR group needs help. There is a glaring lack of talent outside of Thomas. It’s why Brees and Bridgewater drops back and just holds the ball. Cover Thomas and the TE and the Saints offense is shut down.

He had at least 8 misses today! At one point the big screen had him at 1catch out of 8 targets! That’s bad! Real bad!

saw it coming with the running game sp didn't even give murray a chance today. guy played hard during the time ak was out and now back to being a forgotten man.
Yep.

Seems to me you could cone up with something for Murray against a team that hasn’t been able to stop the run, or to get Kamara and Murray on the field at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom