NO vs SD Best PFF graded players (1 Viewer)

Im pretty sure Brees got banged up on that sack. He looked off the rest of the game.

So nice to see Peat graded highly. For now, he's making me eat my preseason words.

I honestly thought he played well against ATL, too. Dwight Freeny hurt him down the stretch, but he's going to have a gold jacket in a couple of years so I wasn't too mad at Peat. He played well this week though for sure.

Peat is clearly just a pure LT.

I have given that guy a lot of grief on these forums, but it appears his problem was that we were playing him out of position. He looked very good and sound at LT the past couple of games.

Nick Fairley...what a great pick-up. Hope we can work something out long term with him.

Peat is clearly just a pure LT.

I know, right?

Is it common that sometimes LT just can't transition to RT?

I don't think we've really seen Peat at RT yet, but I really hope he can transition when the time comes. I've been very happy with his play at LT, so I really hope that translates to RT and we have some awesome bookends on the line for years to come.

I don't understand where everyone gets this stuff that Peat can't play RT. He has barely even gotten a chance and when he did he was bad at all of the OLine positions. What Peat has done is what lost young players do with talent and that's improve each day. A lot of the mistakes he was making before are things he can learn from and he did just that. If Peat can play LT very well then there is no reason he can't make the transition to RT with some time to get a grasp of the position. Let him actually fail at RT before you wanna sit here and act like he can only play LT and LG lol that's just nonsense.

I don't understand where everyone gets this stuff that Peat can't play RT. He has barely even gotten a chance and when he did he was bad at all of the OLine positions. What Peat has done is what lost young players do with talent and that's improve each day. A lot of the mistakes he was making before are things he can learn from and he did just that. If Peat can play LT very well then there is no reason he can't make the transition to RT with some time to get a grasp of the position. Let him actually fail at RT before you wanna sit here and act like he can only play LT and LG lol that's just nonsense.

Nobody in this thread has said he can't play RT. I guess you're referring to something said in a different thread lol

Cam needs to play like that EVERY GAME not just once every two games. If this team ever gets a DE that can put pressure on the other side with Fairley and Rankins in the middle watch out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom