NO WAY DREW BREES RETIRES LIKE THIS- He’ll return 2021 Season (1 Viewer)

He's the reason we aren't taking shots downfield anymore. His arm is toast.

Not everyone can go out a winner. Let's just be thankful he brought us a SB and many amazing seasons.

He's done. We need to move on. Start over.

I hate to say it but time is up for him. We need to move on, love the man but sorry it is over.

He's blowing kisses to fans right now while leaving the field. He knows this is it for him.

He’s done. No shots downfield and Tampa knew that he wouldn’t/couldn’t. Thank you for the incredible memories, Drew.❤️❤️⚜️

No. It's over. Love you, Drew.

I think his body disagrees. He had a few games off and his arm still looked iffy today. I don't think that's getting better with another season.

Love the guy more than any Saint in history, he's a legend. Unfortunately it's time

Love Brees but if he couldn’t get it done in this favorable circumstance I don’t think he ever will he just doesn’t have it anymore and theres nothing wrong with that he’s 42 years old

He just doesn't have the zip for tight windows. Can't stretch the field anymore.
CSP wanting Winston to stay is now probably the off season top priority.

I didn’t even read this thread. This post is beyond self face smacking. You would really consider bringing him back? Our offense is severely limited with him. No darn way he comes back. If he does, you better lower your expectations next year bud. The truth hurts but you’re better off accepting it

Let's keep it classy. Brees has brought this organization and this city so much joy and a Championship. He gave us so much for so long and I'm thankful to have experienced it. My big brother was the biggest Saints fan I knew and he died without experiencing the Saints winning a Super Bowl. We are fortunate to have experienced that joy thanks in part to Drew Brees.

Bad performance... poor execution, sour taste in the mouth ... Drew won’t allow his legacy go out like this... He return like it or not. Thoughts? Move on?

This is a good time for a clean break....not a trip down memory lane. His humongous salary is way too much for his output. It could be better used at other positions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom