No why we never going to win games (1 Viewer)

hardheadjungle

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Because we the only team in the NFL . That always pick up other teams garbage, and sign undrafted players like they are really good.

That's what happens when 1/3rd of your cap is dead money. Bad personnel decisions have put us into this situation.

Because we the only team in the NFL . That always pick up other teams garbage, and sign undrafted players like they are really good.

ESPN called. They want to sign you for "First Take". You have the linguistic prowess of a veteran reporter and the insight of a former player.

Congratulations

I don't want to hear about all the great hoopla when,Only half the team is showing up! The so-called defense was terrible,lousy and just got the hell kicked out of them! The secondary's is a mass of confusion. There is no pass-rush.Its damned demoralizing to watch such crappy play and execution you the so-called defense It will be a miracle if this team wins even one game this year.

I wonder if it's ever occurred to Payton that the reason other teams cut or don't resign players is that they're just not that good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom