Noah Spence tore ACL (1 Viewer)

los226

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Spence has torn his ACL working out on his own. The Saints have to bring in another DE now, right? Or is Chickillo really his replacement?

Noah Spence : Torn ACL lands Saints' Spence on reserve/NFI list

Man, that sucks...But i think Trey H, Chickillo, & especially Granderson are all capable of manning the 3rd/4th EDGE/DE positions. Im really hyped about Granderaon’s potential this season. I think he can be really good. He reminds me a lot of Carlos Dunlap.

Spence has torn his ACL working out on his own. The Saints have to bring in another DE now, right? Or is Chickillo really his replacement?

Noah Spence : Torn ACL lands Saints' Spence on reserve/NFI list

Minus Spence the Saints have 13 players listed as DE's on the roster right now so why do they have to bring in another player now unless the player is a potential starter?

In all likeleyhood Spence wasn't going to make the team anyway.

I think the main question is how long until Davenport is back to 100%. With his injury, problems can linger for 6-8 months. We do have guys behind him, but how comfortable are we with them? I am of the opinion that if we can grab another pass rusher who can at least be an upgrade over the 2nd or 3rd guy behind Dav, it would benefit us. With Spence’s injury, it might be a good time to think about it. It’s not about having bodies, but having options that can be contributors.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom