Noah Spence tore ACL (1 Viewer)

lol...……...…..The rising star on the Saints Dline is Shy Tuttle!! The guy has a motor that only has one speed.........fast and disruptive.

I heard or read somewhere that he's a friend of Matt Ryan although I'm not sure how Ryan feels about that!!

could be true. Ryan is still under the belief that it was a Jeep that hit him.

I am hoping there may be a June 1 cut somewhere coming that frees up more $ and we make a push for Griffin. We have to have better insurance for Dav's toe than T-rex (who I like as depth/rotation, just not as a full time starting solution) and Granderson. Kinda thin here and Cam is going to have to continue to be a iron man.
Davenport isn't dealing with a toe injury. That was two years ago. He had surgery for a lisfranc injury which IR'd him last season.

Davenport isn't dealing with a toe injury. That was two years ago. He had surgery for a lisfranc injury which IR'd him last season.

That’s a pretty significant injury, especially for an athletic pass rusher.

Don’t forget about Margus Hunt. He’s a DE/DT guy. Didn’t watch much of the Colts but I remember coming out of college he was labeled a pass rusher. Think he put on weight during his career to help the Colts out at DT. Not sure if we plan to use him the same way or have him lose some weight and play mostly DE.

What exactly are the salary cap ramifications and obligations of these types of injuries. Is the team on the hook for a signing bonus only? I know different contracts have different language as far as guaranteed money, but does guaranteed money have to count against the cap if they were to have a injury settlement that was caused by no team activity? What was the signing bonus anyway? Not counting against the 90 roster limit on the non football reserve list, does this mean his salary doesn’t either? He signed about a 900k contract and I don’t see anything about a bonus. I’d like to keep him around though and come back strong and healthy for 21.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom