Nobody puts Taysom in the corner (1 Viewer)

heres a question, does anyone think Taysom plays against N.E without committing Turnovers. Probably not, the Saints gameplan was to make sure NE had little to no opportunity to secure turnovers. They achieved that and as a result won the game.

Should've traded him when he had value, before that preseason game when coach set him up for failure.
I hate to burst your bubble he isn't worth much in a trade, he's barely worth much on anyone elses roster other than ours. Because Sean knows how to utilize him no one else really does. He's not that great of a QB and everyone knows that on here.

What he is great at is gadget plays and being a swiss army knife for Sean Paytons offense, he's great a blocking, running and pretty good at catching he will retire a Saint if there isn't a desperate team out there that wants him and I am fine with that he is great for Sean's playcalling and he is a really good team guy/leader for this team I am fine with that.

I think this game might be a good indicator for Taysom and next season. Five touches or more (and on average in every game) indicates he's likely to stay a Saint.....less than that he'll entertain offers out of sheer boredom. If not a quarterback he still lives and plays to get the ball. Blocking is not going to do it.

So Taysom failed miserably on 3/5 quarterback keepers? So you loved the called keepers? I’d give the Taysom play calls a D.
I didn't like the calls, but from what I understand it's an option play where he can run it, give it to Kamara, or throw it. I might be wrong, though.

I hate to burst your bubble he isn't worth much in a trade, he's barely worth much on anyone elses roster other than ours.
Why would you "burst my bubble"? I thought my statement "Should've traded him when he had value" clearly implied he has no trade value now.

Because Sean knows how to utilize him no one else really does.
No one else really does? Really? Any evidence of that? Anyway, I don't think Sean really knows how to utilize him.

He's not that great of a QB and everyone knows that on here.
Who's saying he's great?

What he is great at is gadget plays and being a swiss army knife for Sean Paytons offense,
Not really. Those so called gadget plays have become stale and predictable. You remove Taysom from the offense, you'll not see the difference.

Those so called gadget plays have become stale and predictable. You remove Taysom from the offense, you'll not see the difference.
Five quarterback keepers was a little stale, I agree, but the Saints know if they don't give Taysom touches they will lose him.....and they still love Taysom. I vote for more plays where he has options to pass or run.

Payton called on Hill more toward the end of this game. Trying to create a spark. Winston won the job but the position like all others is still being evaluated
Same thing happened in the playoffs when we played Minn and Brees was our QB, he played alot of snaps then and provided a spark. He provides a spark, the issue then was Payton took him out instead of winning the game w/ him.

So we're 2-1 and already begging for Taysom Hill despite a relatively decent outing by Jameis?

What is actually wrong with you people? We're three damn games in.

Y’all are delusional. Jameis & Taysom both just won us a game (along with defense) and y’all want to say they are terrible and have no place on this team. Jesus Christ. Go take some more shots.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom