Nobody puts Taysom in the corner (1 Viewer)

Y’all are delusional. Jameis & Taysom both just won us a game (along with defense) and y’all want to say they are terrible and have no place on this team. Jesus Christ. Go take some more shots.

In the words of Drew Brees. Today was all about the defense. 3 INTs including a pick-6 and another returned inside the 10 yard line....Throw in a punt block.

He has become useless in our offense since losing the QB battle
Ugh, yeah. It was just painful watching him struggle to jump over a man just to get an extra few yards. He only gained 26 of the 75 yards on that final drive. And obviously New England just let him get the touchdown because the bookies in Vegas were the ones really in control. It was rigged, I tell you! A total fraud! Reinstate the Patriots as the winners!

they should not run a dive with him unless its under 2 yards, im glad they had him run up an attempt a jump pass, when its a designed run he needs to drop back then take off. on the jump pass you could see the safeties and linebackers crashing to the line. if hes not a threat to pass he wont gain yards. after that, especially on the goalline td, the LB's did pause for a second to make sure he wasnt passing, thats all he needed..

until we get real NFL starting receivers this offense will look sluggish no matter whomever we have at qb. our receivers right now wouldn't start on any other team, maybe not even be on a team. Drew made the receivers look better than they were. Not many qbs can do that.

Thats a defense + Kamara + Taysom win. Jameis was the awkward guy by himself in the corner with a beer.

This is just pure drivel. If we had Lutz he would have led us to 2 drives resulting in made FG's....we would have scored 30+ points.....

2 TD's and 0 picks and still get this brilliant analysis above....

Fellow Who Dat’s, like it or not we are seeing what Jameis is. The belief that CSP was going to turn him into an MVP caliber QB just isn’t going to happen. He will have a good game here or there, but mostly it’s going to be what we’ve seen the last 2 weeks. All those yards and TD passes he had in Tampa was because he was a gunslinger. He was over aggressive and made risky throws. Sometimes it worked out, 30+ TDS, sometimes it didn’t, 30+ INTS. CSP has cut down on the aggressiveness which is why his yardage is down. The problem is whenever Jameis gets pressured he immediately reverts back to his natural instinct and puts the ball up for grabs. It just is what it is at this point, but I’ll be there every week cheering my boys on no matter what. Who Dat!

Fellow Who Dat’s, like it or not we are seeing what Jameis is. The belief that CSP was going to turn him into an MVP caliber QB just isn’t going to happen. He will have a good game here or there, but mostly it’s going to be what we’ve seen the last 2 weeks. All those yards and TD passes he had in Tampa was because he was a gunslinger. He was over aggressive and made risky throws. Sometimes it worked out, 30+ TDS, sometimes it didn’t, 30+ INTS. CSP has cut down on the aggressiveness which is why his yardage is down. The problem is whenever Jameis gets pressured he immediately reverts back to his natural instinct and puts the ball up for grabs. It just is what it is at this point, but I’ll be there every week cheering my boys on no matter what. Who Dat!
Repeat after me...."ITS BEEN 3 GAMES"

After seeing the game, Taysom about helped kill 3 drives. That's on our coach calling those plays at that time. Turns out he pulled it off in that drive in the 4th quarter, but it should never have come to that. Ultimately, I was as frustrated with Winston as any Saints fan. But I was also frustrated with Taysom, who failed miserably in 3/5 vital plays he was in. I'll take Winston's 13/21 under worse circumstances, I guess.
Got to look at The QB power play for what it is. Its a simple running play. Same as HB dive. Yeah they can flood the gaps ur trying to run to BUT, if the O line blows someone off the ball the extra guy u got blocking gives u a good chance to break off a 10+ yard run.

After the way they were playing in the second half, I didn't think the offense had that last drive in them. Really impressed.
I really thought that we were going to lose. I was wrong, and the wife was right.

And i get we won two games with Winston. But we won running the football and playing good defense. If Taysom was QB we would have won those games too. We need to play where it benefits us more when Winston throws as little as possible. Hills presence enhances the run game and he throws well enough in our traditonal staple drop back plays. We would be a a little better if Hill was the Starter IMO
You are definitely blind because not even Brees would have won at Carolina last week. 🙄

Sean is setting teams up with all the Taysom runs. I have been critical of his throwing ability but his arm is good enough to burn a team if they keep playing the run when he gets it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom