Nofalcons10 final 2019 Mock. (1 Viewer)

NOFALCONS10

Not a part of your system
Reaction score

I made this one last week but I thought that it deserves it's own thread with more visuals and information.

2nd---Chuma Edoga would be a steal at that pick and has 35" inch arms and a pass blocking grade to rival Dalton Risner. He is a very similar talent to Jamal Brown who also moved from RT to LT in the pros.

5) DT/DE John Cominsky put up almost Identical numbers as Aaron Donald at the combine and is a major sleeper at DT.

Could be a La'Roi Glover type steal.

5) TE Caleb Wilson is only 240lbs but blocks much bigger. He led all TEs with 900+ receiving yards last year and runs a 4.56 40.

Very similar to Zach Ertz and might be an undersized steal like Shannon Sharpe.

https://youtu.be/KUUaSJSBUWM

https://youtu.be/RywqFgKg4TQ

https://youtu.be/V0IH4l9jqM8

Last edited:
6) TE/WR Donald Parham 6'8 monster with Jimmy Graham type athleticism

6) Jamal Custis

Same Height/weight/Size/Hand size as Micheal Thomas and runs a 4.49.

And led all receivers at the Shrine game.

He is a possession threat that can contribute next year and be groomed behind Michael Thomas.

7) Derrick Thomas

Another tall Press Corner that few are talking about about at 6'3 185 with 35" arms and 10" hands that runs 4.45.

Here he is vs Hakeem Butler and WVU

Last edited:
Sorry I didn't participate in draft scouting this year NOFALCON. Truth is I haven't gotten over the NFC Championship game. What's the point if they won't let you play.

I'll recover eventually.

Sorry I didn't participate in draft scouting this year NOFALCON. Truth is I haven't gotten over the NFC Championship game. What's the point if they won't let you play.

I'll recover eventually.
I also haven't Been as involved the last couple of years due to custody battle turmoil but I just can't resist draft season.

Yeah I mean, that was the sickest that I've ever felt as a football fan to see an entire team jobbed like that with no punitive repercussions to the league or to the officials after what happened to them following bogus bountygate.

It's enough to make any fan a former fan.

I would be beyond upset if we picked Chuma Edoga in the 2nd round. He won't get picked until the late 3rd- 4th rounds. There are at least 5 or more guys that should be there that I would want at that position before Edoga.

I also haven't Been as involved the last couple of years due to custody battle turmoil but I just can't resist draft season.

Yeah I mean, that was the sickest that I've ever felt as a football fan to see an entire team jobbed like that with no punitive repercussions to the league or to the officials after what happened to them following bogus bountygate.

It's enough to make any fan a former fan.

That's the best quote I've seen in a long, long time. You get it.

I would be beyond upset if we picked Chuma Edoga in the 2nd round. He won't get picked until the late 3rd- 4th rounds. There are at least 5 or more guys that should be there that I would want at that position before Edoga.
Who? I count about 3 who can contend for a spot above him at LT who might still be there.

Greg Little, Rodney Cajuste, and Bobby Evans.

But Edoga seems to have better feet than the rest.

Again, PFF had him as tied for first place in pass blocking efficiency. He didn't even allow a hit the entire year.

I also really love CB Michael Jackson, DE Joe Jackson, WR Andy Isabella, DT Khalen Saunders, FS Darnell Savage and TE Dawson Knox for that pick at # 62.

This is a deep draft with a lot of quality players.

There are even some Qbs like Daniel Jones, Taylor Cornelius and Tyree Jackson and RBs like Tony Pollard that I think would be a good fit.

Pollard is a similar to Kamara and averaged 11 yds per catch last year. He also is a good returnman.

Last edited:
Greg Little, OT, Ole Miss (probably won't be there)
Kaleb McGary, OT, Washington
Dalton Risner, OT, Kansas State

Tytus Howard, OT, Alabama State
Yodny Cajuste , OT, West Virginia
David Edwards, OT, Wisconsin
Max Scharping, OT/G, Northern Illinois

I like any of these guys more than Chuma, and think most will go before him.

At #62, my wish list is ...

Julian Love - CB
Deebo Samuel - WR
Jachai Polite - DE
Jaylon Ferguson - DE
Parris Campbell - WR

Greg Little, OT, Ole Miss (probably won't be there)
Kaleb McGary, OT, Washington
Dalton Risner, OT, Kansas State
Tytus Howard, OT, Alabama State
Yodny
Cajuste , OT, West Virginia
David Edwards, OT, Wisconsin
Max Scharping, OT/G, Northern Illinois

I like any of these guys more than Chuma, and think most will go before him.

Again, he had the #1 pass blocking efficiency.

Risner is carrying a first round grade and won't be there. Howard is a pure RT same as Edwards and McGary who also looks like a possible Guard. Scharping is good but he also doesn't seem to have as smooth of a kick slide and as agile of a base. He seems like more of a Guard like Peat or a less talented Carl Nicks.

Last edited:
I would be completely shocked if Chuma goes before the 4th round. We'll find out soon.

At #62, my wish list is ...

Julian Love - CB
Deebo Samuel - WR
Jachai Polite - DE
Jaylon Ferguson - DE
Parris Campbell - WR

If they take a receiver there then I hope that it's Isabella.

He's much faster than Samuel and much smoother than Campbell.

If they miss out on Isabella and still want a speed receiver then I hear Damion JeanPiere ran a 4.25 and had a 6.53 3-cone at pro day. He is a local kid from Nichols State and a Kenner Native.

Though the FCS site says 4.4. Rob Rang also recorded his time as 4.25.

He worked out for the saints at Local day.

Last edited:
Jeanpiere would be a much better value than straight-line guys like Campbell or Mclaurin in rounds 2-3.

Fellow FCS Wr Emmanuel Butler also ran a 4.48 at 217 lbs.

Butler, Keelan Doss, and Jeanpiere are all big time sleepers from the FCS and could all challenge a Guy like Custis for that WR spot in my draft.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom