NOLA.com running live mock draft now.. (1 Viewer)

I wonder why they think the Bengals would take a RB. They need defensive help in the worst way, even more than we do. This is the first pick I really disagree with.

Last edited:
You aren't tempted by that 4.28? Man I drool over that.. but I'd be happy with a solid CB or blitzing WLB in any case..

there is NO way that Cincy takes a RB at 9 unless its D-Mac. This is a deep class of RB and they could easily get a great player in the 2nd

You aren't tempted by that 4.28? Man I drool over that.. but I'd be happy with a solid CB or blitzing WLB in any case..

DRC is just "raw" and that scares me. Rivers contributes immediately.

I agree with the Raiders picking Dorsey. People on here (probably trying to rationalize that the Saints are somehow going to get Dorsey) keep saying that the Raiders won't take a DT because they spent a lot of money on Tommy Kelly, but two things point to them taking a DT. First, Warren Sapp is retiring and second, Kelly is coming off a major surgery. But, this is the Raiders, so anything can happen.

Considering that it's the Raiders, obviously anything can happen. But they do seem to draft some workout warriors. I don't know if they would pass on Darren McFadden in this scenario. I think there's a strong chance they could draft Gholston as well. However, I do think that drafting Dorsey right now would be the best option for them.

10. New Orleans Saints - Tennessee St. CB DOMINIQUE RODGERS-CROMARTIE
Young: Yes, he is a small college guy (so were Jerry Rice, Walter Payton, Marques Colston, etc...the list goes on-and-on ), but he has an NFL pedigree (cousin Antonio Cromartie). But, he is simply the best corner prospect in this draft. He was a standout at the Senior Bowl against big college prospects and can be a playmaker who changes games. DRC is the best athlete at his postion with the ball skills that can make him the closest appromixation to the mythical "shut-down corner" every team craves. And, no one needs help like that in their secondary anymore than the Saints. Runner up - USC LB Keith Rivers (Saints will see value on the board in Round 2 at WLB).

No way do the Ravens take Ellis at #8 (if he even falls that far). They would have no use for him in their current scheme.... and they need a QB and LT like a dehydrated man needs water.

I wouldn't mind it (picking Cromartie), but of course we'd have to sweat whether he plays up to his potential or not. But dang, that man runs so fast!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom