Nola.com Saints Page (1 Viewer)

⚜️Joalgo⚜️

Under construction....
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I don’t have a subscription to NOLA.com and don’t have any issues pulling up articles

Saint Lattimore

Out on bond... Best Lawyer $$ can buy though..
Reaction score
I’d rather pay money for someone to kick me in the shin than read Nola.com
Back in the old days... before SR.com... the NOLA.com message board was the place to be for Saints talk. I was there all the time... then SR came along when Ditka took over, and it basically dissolved

St. Pike

Representing Proudly
Reaction score
Back in the old days... before SR.com... the NOLA.com message board was the place to be for Saints talk. I was there all the time... then SR came along when Ditka took over, and it basically dissolved

Didn't SR.com called something else during the Ditka era? I seem to remember, a ditka theme forum and for some reason I remember this board changing its name to Saintsreport.com. I seem to to not liking the name when that happened (It grew on me :)

---

Saint Lattimore

Out on bond... Best Lawyer $$ can buy though..
Reaction score
Didn't SR.com called something else during the Ditka era? I seem to remember, a ditka theme forum and for some reason I remember this board changing its name to Saintsreport.com. I seem to to not liking the name when that happened (It grew on me :)

---
Maybe it was just the Saints Super Forum at that time... and then SR.com blossomed from that?

livefromDC

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score

---

It was something like Iron Era, or something else equally terrible for a Saints forum... no offense, Andrus

St. Pike

Representing Proudly
Reaction score
It was something like Iron Era, or something else equally terrible for a Saints forum... no offense, Andrus
Yeah, that sounds about right. I remember when they changed it to Saintsreport and thinking what a dumb name and then I noticed other teams had it too. So, I thought it was a "a thing."

-----

Moon

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I downloaded the app on my phone & didn't pay for anything

Saint Greg

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score

---

Ironera.com

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom