Nola.com Saints Page (1 Viewer)

I don’t have a subscription to NOLA.com and don’t have any issues pulling up articles

Back in the old days... before SR.com... the NOLA.com message board was the place to be for Saints talk. I was there all the time... then SR came along when Ditka took over, and it basically dissolved

Didn't SR.com called something else during the Ditka era? I seem to remember, a ditka theme forum and for some reason I remember this board changing its name to Saintsreport.com. I seem to to not liking the name when that happened (It grew on me :)

---

Didn't SR.com called something else during the Ditka era? I seem to remember, a ditka theme forum and for some reason I remember this board changing its name to Saintsreport.com. I seem to to not liking the name when that happened (It grew on me :)

---
Maybe it was just the Saints Super Forum at that time... and then SR.com blossomed from that?

---

It was something like Iron Era, or something else equally terrible for a Saints forum... no offense, Andrus

It was something like Iron Era, or something else equally terrible for a Saints forum... no offense, Andrus
Yeah, that sounds about right. I remember when they changed it to Saintsreport and thinking what a dumb name and then I noticed other teams had it too. So, I thought it was a "a thing."

-----

I downloaded the app on my phone & didn't pay for anything

---

Ironera.com

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom