NOLA to get British Airways to fly here? (1 Viewer)

About time too. I've flown over to NOLA 3 times and had to change in Dallas, Detroit and (gulp) Atlanta.

I made sure to wear my Saints gear in Atlanta though :9:

About time too. I've flown over to NOLA 3 times and had to change in Dallas, Detroit and (gulp) Atlanta.

I made sure to wear my Saints gear in Atlanta though :9:

Bollocks to that, Houston, Houston and Houston for me. Don't suppose BA will be flying from here so it's still gonna be 2 flights minimum.

No, you USAxit'd or something. British Airways is massively expensive so you'll get the crumpet and muffin eating middle and upper classes. Not so many of us snaggle toothed working class people (who might actually go to a Saints game).

Wait, you don't say 'Pip pip'?

It's official...

Things are really taking off at Armstrong International Airport in New Orleans.

Thursday morning, local civic and business leaders announced new, non-stop flights to and from London, England.

Beginning on March 27, 2017, just in time for the annual New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival, British Airways is expected fly four flights a week from Armstrong to Heathrow Airport in London.

Flights would leave London at 3 p.m. and arrive in New Orleans at 7:30 p.m.

Outbound flights would leave New Orleans at 9:40 p.m. and arrive in London at around noon the next day

British Airways to begin direct flights from New Orleans to London | wwltv.com

Oh then by all means please come on over and dominate our banking and insurance systems and encourage us to wear tweed no matter the weather

fify

And while we are at it...can we just call subsidiaries, subsidiaries instead of syndicates?

This has been in the works for quite a while, glad it finally happened. I know they approached at least a couple of local businesses looking for travel guarantees to make it happen about a year ago.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom