NON-expert Saints 2nd Round pick (1 Viewer)

Saints selection

• Total voters
Devin Thomas is probably BPA.

That being said, Sims is probably the best at a position of need. Fred Davis would be good too.

I personally think Dre Moore could be great for us under Coach O's direction, and since he's not on this list, I think he would be a good possibility for round 3. I'll go Devin Thomas at BPA.

IMO Sam Baker is the BPA. I am surprised he fell out of the first round.

Write in for Forte.

Real vote for Mario Manningham - that dude is legit and there is no way he should be here right now.

Calais Campbell is clearly the BPA. A genuine first round prospect, and you can never have enough D-ends. I'd like a DT here but I'd take Campbell. It's a no-brainer IMO.

Calais Campbell is clearly the BPA. A genuine first round prospect, and you can never have enough D-ends. I'd like a DT here but I'd take Campbell. It's a no-brainer IMO.

Calais Campbell is no way in hell a first round pick. He's been falling. He showed up overweight and VERY slow at the combine. He didn't have a good SR. Year. Some have him a 3rd or 4th round pick

Come on, Pat Sims? I doubt even Coach O could keep this guy motivated. Sullivan 2.0.

But we won't have to trade up to get him. He's hit or miss. I don't actually think the Saints would draft him though.

I think its almost a lock that we use our 2nd on a TE. Keller, Davis or maybe even a trade for one. We attempted to get Shockey and were close to Troupe, I think SP considers this a huge need.

The only way we don't go TE here is if Dorsey/Ellis fall in the 1st and we can still get a great CB in the 2nd (unlikely), Balmer falls to us in the 2nd (unlikely....we may go Laws, though), or both Keller and Davis are gone and the Giants won't cave (unlikely).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom