Noon Games (1 Viewer)

Yeah, but Jerry's getting all of the calls so far. (real time edit - just corrected a ridiculous offensive holding call that was actually defensive by Dallas).

Dak got picked and now the Redskins are about to score. Loving it.

Marshall Newhouse is starting at LT for New England today. Couldn't make it as our backup but is starting today. I'd hope that means we're just that good and deep on the OL, but I really did think he'd be this year's Jermon Bushrod. Whatever though. Just thought I'd mention it.

Packers embarrassing the Failcons even more in a game they're not even playing in. 21 unanswered points on the Vikings!!!

Marshall Newhouse is starting at LT for New England today. Couldn't make it as our backup but is starting today. I'd hope that means we're just that good and deep on the OL, but I really did think he'd be this year's Jermon Bushrod. Whatever though. Just thought I'd mention it.
I was really surprised he did not make the team. I do think that Ethan Greenridge has some flexibility and upside but I hope he does not have to play this year.

I'm glad for AP still sticking around and showing he can play. The moron announcers said we got rid of him because we thought he was done. That was never the case. We respected him enough to trade him to a team where he wouldn't be the third back and could actually get on the field.

I was really surprised he did not make the team. I do think that Ethan Greenridge has some flexibility and upside but I hope he does not have to play this year.

Exactly the way I feel. Newhouse didn't look great in preseason, but he's a backup anyway who you hope would never play. Maybe they think there's more upside with Greenbridge. He's gotta be younger than Newhouse.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom