Nopd crescent and star (1 Viewer)

Cool is what you decide it is. Its far cooler to not worry about what others think. I would worry more if it’s original personally and I haven’t seen it much
I dont care but i kinda dont wanna run into a cop that would call me out cause im not on the job. Or any clown. Its permanant ha

Last edited:
So any opinion if its uncool to get crescent star?
Get the tat. Anyone asks what it is, just tell em. I have 7 tattoos but none are visible unless I take my shirt off (work and all that...) so I rarely get questioned about mine. Then again, they basically speak for themselves.

Methadone too. Not only was he a meth head, he had his doctors create methadone for him to come down from his meth binges (the opiates available at the time were all short acting while methadone would last 24 hours or something). The active ingredient in methadone was called "Adolfis" at one point, IIRC.

I don't know what I was thinking about clicking on that link. I heard the screams of some of my brain cells giving up by the time I got to the comments. Ugh.
The last and looniest post in the comments was definitely made by a NOLA native too. Dude even linked his FB page with his Hitler/Free Mason conspiracy videos

Earl Sciambra Jr. on September 8, 2016 at 3:22 am

When I saw the name I knew he was local. I think we have a few clients with that surname. I'm going to see if we happen to have Earl as one of them.

Is this the cover ?

Attachments

• 7962159E-BC7F-43E3-8F15-F02AFCC3D68E.jpeg
    7962159E-BC7F-43E3-8F15-F02AFCC3D68E.jpeg
    22.4 KB · Views: 4
Just realized i wear a shirt from dirty coast that has this on it. Im getting it

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom