Norco teens charged in beating death of 78 yr. old woman (1 Viewer)

Bundok Saint

All-Weather Fan
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So these punks beat to death an elderly woman and then brag about it!?! Seriously, what bad-***** to beat up on a 78 yr. old! :mad: My mother is the same age, and it hits home the depravity of the act these animals committed. I don't advocate dog fighting, but these little ***** need to have rabid pit bulls let loose on them inside of a steel cage.

Tips from youth lead police to Norco teens accused in elderly woman's death
Times Picayune said:
Four teenagers from Norco have been arrested in the killing of a 78-year-old woman after deputies say they talked about the crime to other teens, who initially didn't believe them but called police after learning a body had been found.

The St. Charles Parish Sheriff's Office on Sunday evening booked two 16-year-old boys with first-degree murder in the death of Mary Nancy Arico. Due to their ages, Sheriff Greg Champagne declined to release their names, as well as the name of a 14-year-old girl booked with principal to first-degree murder. Champagne said the 14-year-old was with the boys when Arico was killed.

The fourth teen, Pauline Deese, 17, has been booked with accessory to first-degree murder. Champagne said she is the sister of one of the boys and helped him dispose of evidence after the killing.

9084241-small.jpg

innocent looking little chic. she should know better.

Certify them as adults, put them in the adult jail and give them the death penalty. I know a lot of people are against the death penalty but I don't happen to be in that number.

This kind of thing makes my blood boil. It's also the reason I have a carry permit. I dare someone to break into my house if I'm there.

I was just talking about this kind of thing with a co-worker. It seems that these kids are not scared of anything these days nor do they care about anything. What can we do to prevent this kind of thing happening. Death Penalty?? They don't care if they die. Boot Camp?? They will laugh and you can't beat them. It's like we have a bunch Lemmings on our hands, they just go along with the crowd. We can blame the parents all we want, but the fact of the matter is we have to do something right now. We can't go back in time and fix things. This is just so depressing to the point that it makes me want to go out and beat some punks butt.

I was just talking about this kind of thing with a co-worker. It seems that these kids are not scared of anything these days nor do they care about anything. What can we do to prevent this kind of thing happening. Death Penalty?? They don't care if they die. Boot Camp?? They will laugh and you can't beat them. It's like we have a bunch Lemmings on our hands, they just go along with the crowd. We can blame the parents all we want, but the fact of the matter is we have to do something right now. We can't go back in time and fix things. This is just so depressing to the point that it makes me want to go out and beat some punks butt.

Kinda hypocritical eh?

Kinda hypocritical eh?

Yeah you are right... But it just gets me that this poor old women was in her home and these kids beat her to death. Then the bartender that was shot in the Quarter.

So they went to the trouble of disposing of evidence and then bragged openly about it?

Kuddos to the kids who gave 'em up to the cops.

Heartfelt condolences to the families involved, especially the family of the elderly victim.

this murder hit (literally) close to home-- my Mom lives one block over from the lady that was killed, and it's the same house where i spent several yrs of my growing up.. but i think this was the type of crime that could've happened pretty much anywhere.

Kinda hypocritical eh?

It starts at home. Parents do not what to hear it, but our children have gotten worse because our parenting got worse. For some reason parents quit trying. Of course I am not saying all parents, but we have all been there...you see kids running through restaurants or the store, you hear them being disrespectful and not getting corrected. I see it everyday at the school where I work. It is not hard to pick out the kids who have involved parents. I am not going to say it is 100% because I have seen great kids with crappy home lives and terrible kids with great, supportive families, but I would say it is about 90% good kid/active parent.

9084241-small.jpg

innocent looking little chic. she should know better.

I'm going to ignore the heinous nature of the crime - it goes without saying. However, accessory to murder can be myriad things and I don't think the girl should have her picture made public without further details. Perhaps she washed a bloody shirt or lied to police about the whereabouts of one of the kids without knowing what had occurred.

She burned her little brothers clothing trying to protect him.

It's stuff like this (along with the neighborhood I live in in Durham) that makes me seriously consider purchasing a shotgun.

I live some what near norco. From what I understand these teens have long wrap sheets. Our justice system needs to be fixed.

It starts at home. Parents do not what to hear it, but our children have gotten worse because our parenting got worse. For some reason parents quit trying. Of course I am not saying all parents, but we have all been there...you see kids running through restaurants or the store, you hear them being disrespectful and not getting corrected. I see it everyday at the school where I work. It is not hard to pick out the kids who have involved parents. I am not going to say it is 100% because I have seen great kids with crappy home lives and terrible kids with great, supportive families, but I would say it is about 90% good kid/active parent.

:plus-un2:
Wish that didn't have the smilie face, but +1. Kids need correcting early, much reinforcing that all actions have consequences, and that they are not the center of the universe. I HATE all the Dr. Spock BS about "not hurting the psyche" of kids. What a load of garbage. "Spare the rod, spoil the child" - and society in the mix. Conscience is something that has to be developed, it's not automatic like a lot of these pop psychologists seem to think. There is a "seen it all and nothing really matters" amoralistic atmosphere frighteneingly prevalent in society today and we must take serious steps to get rid of it..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom