North Korea: Is this for real? (1 Viewer)

I like the map that says "plan to hit US Mainland." Sounds like some crappy 50s or 60s war movie. That's probably where they got the map.

I know it ain't right, but I'm down to seeing the USA drop some nukes during my lifetime.

North Korea's latest absurd threats: Missles that can reach Austin and Washington, D.C.

the chart and discovered what appears to be the reclusive nation's public wish list: Hawaii, Washington, D.C., Southern California (Los Angeles or possibly San Diego), and Austin, Texas. The first three make sense given geography and politics; no one seems to have any clue about how that last one made it on.

The author of the article misses the obvious.

North Korean intelligence hasn't figured out that Bush is no longer president; they also don't know that there's any difference between the presidency and being governor of Texas.

Why the hold up - what's it been over 50 years now. Wipe out DPRK already and rebuild one Korea. If the Russians and Chinese have a problem - they can get some of this too.

Seriously, threatening to destroy Austin, Texas has to be the most arbitrary international threat of all time. If you're going to impotently threaten to blow something up, impotently threaten to blow something up that matters. You're basically just wish listing. Go big.

I take it they've got a problem w/ 'Keeping Austin Weird'...

Seriously, threatening to destroy Austin, Texas has to be the most arbitrary international threat of all time. If you're going to impotently threaten to blow something up, impotently threaten to blow something up that matters. You're basically just wish listing. Go big.

The North-Korea-as-bad-guys-remake of Red Dawn premiered at Fantastic Fest in Austin. Maybe Jong-Un took that one personally? :looneydictatormad:

'Red Dawn' premiere at Fantastic Fest | Inside Movies | EW.com

All I got...

It won't happen. China would never allow it because it would cause all sorts of problems. If the little guy decides to launch something you know it's going to explode. They give North Korea way too much credit. We heard the same about Saddams army. It was the fourth largest in the world. It had all these special weapons. Now look at all the things they are saying about Korea now. Yeah he may have a good army but lets face it, 1 carrier battle group can blow up every relevant thing in the country within a day or two. How many armies can comprehend what the US Navy can rain down in a hurry? I also believe one good shot with a predator could solve a lot of this and I have no doubt with Obama's record it wouldn't happen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom