North Korea: Is this for real? (2 Viewers)

ok so we just have to keep an eye out for a GIANT SLING SHOT.

Can we not just assassinate him and place Chaz Bono in his seat? No one, and I MEAN NO ONE, would know the difference.

Oh and they targeted LA, DC and..............

Austin, TX. lolol.

ahhh reminds me of a song by Damien Marley::

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JX0M8EWzxvE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Its real as in its a real photograph.

Its probably not real, as in I doubt its their actual strike plan. Probably put there as internal propaganda for any regular North Koreans who see the photo, so they can think "Dang, Glorious Leader isnt just idling by while those LSCs in America destroy our nation - he's going to take the fight to them!"

This fits perfectly with North Korea's pattern. Most think-tank and foreign policy analysts think it is entirely empty and made a a result of North Korea's internal situation.

While certainly US forces should be ready and on alert, I don't understand why our public statements and actions fan this fire. We only make it easier for them to keep up this charade of being in a semi-war situation. And that allow them to avoid internal dissent (about why a starving nation should spend so much on military - we make it easy for then to say 'see! The Americans threaten us).

They should be respected and prepared for inside of our defense network but we should not engage in this blister. IMO.

He grew up being brainwashed, why would he ever not keep acting the part? I would honestly be surprised if he truly new how quick such a "war" would be if he ever attempted such a thing.

Is that an Apple computer on his desk?

Is that an Apple computer on his desk?

how about the obligatory "bowl of candy"

is that in like some "dignitary manual" ....every dignitary must have a bowl with candy within reach when at a desk?!?!?

I can't even begin to take this clown serious till he at least gets a real haircut. That, and his boys get some hats that aren't twice the size of their heads.

north-korea-jong-2_2522858b.jpg

Look at them... They look like a bunch of ATL fans :covri:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom