Northeast fishing question (1 Viewer)

seandroog

USFL superstar!
Reaction score
So a buddy of mine is getting married and we thought about taking him camping or fishing. Does anybody have any experience fishing in the northeast and know of any good spots?

We live in NYC, but would be willing to drive as far as VT probably.

I've been fishing up in canada and we had access to boats and cabins without anybody looking over our shoulders. That'd be ideal.

So a buddy of mine is getting married and we thought about taking him camping or fishing. Does anybody have any experience fishing in the northeast and know of any good spots?

We live in NYC, but would be willing to drive as far as VT probably.

I've been fishing up in canada and we had access to boats and cabins without anybody looking over our shoulders. That'd be ideal.

When in college I did some striper fishing at the coast and blue fish. In the summer there's a good run of white marlin at any port with boats and access to the gulf stream. Shark fishing is supposed to be good and certain times of year see giant bluefin tuna.

This is all off the coast? I have some boating experience, but for the ocean we'd really have to hire someone to take us out there. I think large lake fishing is more out speed.

I went to lake george for a wedding. It was very beautiful, but It looked like a getaway for the wealthy. We'd like someplace maybe a little more secluded and maybe a little more backwoods. I may have a wrong impression of lake George though...

This is all off the coast? I have some boating experience, but for the ocean we'd really have to hire someone to take us out there. I think large lake fishing is more out speed.

I went to lake george for a wedding. It was very beautiful, but It looked like a getaway for the wealthy. We'd like someplace maybe a little more secluded and maybe a little more backwoods. I may have a wrong impression of lake George though...

Sorry. I think fishing and my mind goes to 50' boats and blue water. Wouldn't know the first thing about lakes or rivers, but I'm sure someone here will. btt

Stay on the coast and drill a fargin icehole.

Like this one:

3327887714_8c5902f3d3.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom