Northshore (Slidell) Adult Soccer (1 Viewer)

asmodeus01

Rookie
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Mods, please let me know if this is not the right place to post this (or move the thread if necessary).

The Slidell Youth Soccer Club is trying to restart its adult "league". We had one several years ago, but it folded / was shelved; but interest has been growing again as of late. Unfortunately, there are not enough people signed up yet to form teams, so I'm trying to rally the troops, so to speak. You can register on their website (slidellsoccer.org) or at a registration event tomorrow at the SMH Founders Building on Robert Road (in the conference room at the back of the facility) from 9 AM - 1 PM.

I'm not on the board, so I don't know all of the details; everything I know was from an email reply I got from the adult league coordinator. Games will be Friday nights at 7 PM. Not sure of the registration fee either, but it shouldn't be too bad (SYSC fees for kids are reasonable).

I know Playmakers in Mandeville has indoor soccer leagues; this would be an outdoor alternative on a regulation field. Also, the team I coach conflicts with the indoor games, so I haven't been able to go over there to try it out.

EDIT: Found out this morning that the fee is $100 for the year. Not bad at all.

Pelican Park has Adult league.
2 actually.
JFK- over 40s ( Just for Kicks ) which is 7 v 7 on 3/4 fields.
or the Adult league ( 25+ ) on regulation sized field.

so if this doesnt get going, and you still want to play, check out Mandeville Soccer Club website for info.

Indoor league at Playmakers- played one year. Very tough on the joints tho. ( but go figure, i tear ACL and Achilles playing out at Pelican Park :covri:)

Anybody in Lafayette wanna get a team together. 6v6 co-ed season is coming up in August. Unfortunately, I hate people and refuse to register as a free agent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom