Northwest heat wave (1 Viewer)

LOL (posted for comedic purposes. No political point implied or intended)

Damp cold is miserable.
I won Sb tickets to the Patriot/ Packers Sb . I met a group of Packers fans on the concourse a few hours before kickoff. One man told me "we are playing in New Orleans and we only packed Summer clothing. Their group went to Bourbon St. the night before. The temp dropped to 44F . he said we froze our arse off and returned to our hotel room. I told him yeah, that north wind off the Ms. river in winter will cut through you like a knife

Shameful bump, but Death Valley hit 130 yesterday. Some scientists believe it's the highest recorded temperature. The record of 134 set in 1913 is now coming under heavy scrutiny.

Shameful bump, but Death Valley hit 130 yesterday. Some scientists believe it's the highest recorded temperature. The record of 134 set in 1913 is now coming under heavy scrutiny.

I was there on Friday. 117. It hurt to be outside. Especially my eyes. One guy said 123 at the Sand dunes but I can’t confirm but 117 at Furnace Creek. Didn’t make it to Badwater Basin. Just couldn’t do it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom