Nose hairs . . . (1 Viewer)

I have one of these; usually need to trim my nostrils once every two or three weeks during my normal daily face shaving routine in the mornings:

Braun-EN10-Braun-Exact-Series-EN10-Ear-&-nose-Trimmer-img3.jpg

I usually end up pulling out a stubborn one with my hand that has been itching my nose about once a week. Apparently, you can kill yourself doing that though. There is a slim chance you can cause some type of blood clot to the brain. even with this information i can’t stop because they aggravate me that much.

I have one of these; usually need to trim my nostrils once every two or three weeks during my normal daily face shaving routine in the mornings:

Braun-EN10-Braun-Exact-Series-EN10-Ear-&-nose-Trimmer-img3.jpg

So that's what the old lady keeps that little apparatus that looks just like this in the night stand for? Trimming, huh? :hmm:

Amazon product ASIN B07GB3QXC6
I still prefer tweezers but I have one of these for a quick job. The one I have has a light that is actually quite useful. But if you want it to last a while and can stand the eye watering, yanking is still beat.

I have tried to use attachment like those on a mustache/beard trimmer. All they do is pull them out without cutting, and that hurts!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom