Not a Back Breaker... (1 Viewer)

Seriously. I didn't think we'd even have a chance at this point in the season. So kudos for continuing to show up. However, I'm not convinced this team is capable of playing consistently enough down the stretch to control it's own destiny. I think we'll end up hovering around .500 and hoping someone else loses to get us into the post season. But, I guess when you start out the way we have that is good enough.

I think this is a valid criticism. Might be a year away. This team sure does look a heck of a lot better then early in the year. Much more fun to watch, which is why I don't get the meltdown on the NFL "isn't fun anymore" crowd. If anything the NFL's problem this year has been bad play on the field, anything that make the games better played is a win and the Saints are playing pretty well.

While this is true, you really can't think the Saints are beating the Panthers on Thursday night. You can see 7-9 lining up so clearly it's incredible. Just look at the schedule, it's unbelievable how clear it is that it will be 7-9. Maybe 8-8 but that's actually worse. You can crap on this all you want, you all know it's true.

While this is true, you really can't think the Saints are beating the Panthers on Thursday night. You can see 7-9 lining up so clearly it's incredible. Just look at the schedule, it's unbelievable how clear it is that it will be 7-9. Maybe 8-8 but that's actually worse. You can crap on this all you want, you all know it's true.

I can absolutely think that.

Carolina's defensive backs didn't suddenly stop sucking and our defense is much better now then it was the last time we played them.

Carolina are 3-6 for a reason, just like we are 4-5 for a reason.

I easily see the possibility of a 5 game winning streak starting after the Panthers game. Will it happen? I dunno, but gaze at that schedule and those teams and tell me it isn't a possibility. People are obsessed with 7-9, this isn't numerology *even* if it happens again this year.

It's a shame that crap officials working for a crap Commissioner have to negate the brilliant play of people like Brees, Cooks, Snead, Fairley, and Jordan.

The way you are talking make it seems like Carolina is 9-0 not 3-6

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom