Not a happy camper (1 Viewer)

st dude

The dotless one
Super Moderator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks to Coach Payton letting up, I lost my bet. I had taken the Saints in a big bet with a buddy of mine from Dallas. I gave him 30 points, I figure we cover that in the first quarter.

So first Thomas gives Owens a tip drill touchdown after smothering him all night. And then Payton has us taking a knee with 3 minutes left after Deuce, Bush and our offensive line had been abusing the Dallas defense. No one would take Karney on in the hole anymore they were so tired of getting blown up.

So we win by 25 and I lose my bet.:cussing:

Man, and I thought I had a lock giving 30.

I was wondering if that made anyone mad. My buddy was livid that we didn't run up the score on them. I thought it was the right thing to do at the time, but I wasn't thinking about a 30 point spread. :_rofl:

you gave up 30 points? if you need to make any bets for next weeks games (not saints)let me know lol.

Rough night Dude. I plan to give a guy 36 in the Skins game. Hope I don't end up with the same fate?:hmm:

Rough night Dude. I plan to give a guy 36 in the Skins game. Hope I don't end up with the same fate?:hmm:

don't do it, Payton is too much of a gentleman to run up the score, remember the Eagles game, he did the samething at the end of the game

Dude, call me every weekend and I will bet you. If your giving those kinds of points, I'm all in man.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom