Not Afraid of Either of These Teams (1 Viewer)

First let me say that both the 49ers and the Ravens are very good teams. But, I think the Saints are a much better team. Coaching wise and talent wise. We can beat either of teams. The only thing that stands in the way? ........... THE REFS!

And Us. We have to get out our own way and just win. We can. We will.

I saw two great teams today try to impose their will on the game while playing tough, physical and disciplined football. Both will be tough outs.

I believe Saints will RISE to the challenge because that is what I have seen ALL SEASON.
Championship Teams Rise Folks!

Watch ? It Happen!

Da Loon Says So!

We’re definitely going to have to play our best game to date if we wanna beat the niners

Call me a Debbie downer but I expect to get steam rolled next week. The 49ers defense is very good, look at what they did against Baltimore today. I also think their offense matches up very well against our defense.

Hey Debbie! ?

Seriously tho, the Niners are a very good team, but so are we.
Now that they lost today the 49ers are gonna be super motivated next week and good teams rarely ever lose two games in a row so if we play like we’ve been playing of late then we have little chance to win this game Sunday

We can beat em, but if we play as sloppy as we have, esp with all the penalties, well........

I feel it’s on Payton again. Can he show us and everybody he’s a great coach? He did a great job w/ Teddy while Brees was out but he has sort of fallen into the traps of throwing too much lately again and not running the football esp w/ Murray. Some of that could be b/c Line and Armstead were hurt but he needs to get back to being considered for the Coach of the Year title again like people were talking when he was coaching w/ Teddy in the game. This game and going forward, while in the playoffs, he really needs to be the better coach, a great coach.

Ravens and Jackson are the real deal and I would not be surprised if they represent the AFC in the Super Bowl. As the 49's we need to establish the run early to set up play-action and protect Brees.

I took a look at their forum where they seem scared of us with all the hate.

screen.jpeg

I am NOT afraid of either the Ravens or the 49ers...

I'm not strapping on the pads and going out there. I'll curse them and stuff from the endzone seats. Lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom