Not even mad that the falcons are in the SB... (1 Viewer)

eastlos82

Veteran
Reaction score
It's weird that I spend so many years hating on the dirty birds and this year that they make it to the super bowl and Matty Ice is up for MVP it's not even pissing me off one bit. I guess I spend all season hating on the Raiderettes and Cowgirls that I didn't even focus on the Failclowns. Oh well here's to next year hating on them or maybe another team, Ok my rant is over now.

Same here. I don't mind this years version of the Falcons. I said before that if this were the Mike Smith/Roddy White/Cell Block crew I would be pulling against them big time. Get ready for many on here to ask for your Saints card.

Still hoping the Falcons are left without a Lombardi, but honestly, if it had to be one or the other, better the Falcons winning this year than Scam winning it last year. That would've been insufferable to watch him win the Super Bowl.

I think Dan Quinn did a good job with Atlanta... However,I will never not be mad that they're in the Super Bowl..

I can't pull for the Falcons to win it all bc it would just feel too good to see the Panthers and Falcons lose it all in back to back years, but I wont be upset like Id normally be. Partially bc I am sick of the Pats winning so much (even though they clearly are on a different level as an organization regardless of the numerous -gates) but also bc they have a few LSU guys (i know bring on the LSU hate) on their squad. DBo Jones also looks like a stud at MLB who's about to win the DROY, and he went to the same schools as I did, Jesuit and LSU.

That being said: GO PATS GO!!!

its just been like that for a min saints included teams who u thought would never win a championship or have success have ended up winning it all so its all good. I enjoy the dog fights in the division we just have to become a better team where we have two teams representing in the playoffs even if we some how don't win the division.

I've tried very hard to be happy for them and pull for them but then I think about their fans comments about "Katrina Refs" and the NFL giving us a SB because of the hurricane and then I say screw em!!

They played better than 30 other teams, so I can't hate on them making it to the SB, but I do want to see them get embarrassed by the Pats......and I hate NE, so that says something

I don't mind. Because of the joy that will fill my heart when I get to watch them lose.

Sounds like some are getting mentally prepared for a Falcons win in Super Bowl LI.

1. IMO, they (Atlanta) believe their own press, and the big stage will be too much for the Falcons to handle.

2. Belichick will have a game plan & his team ready to keep the Falcons Lombardi-LESS.

3. I'll drink to that!
:ezbill: :beerchug: :ezbill:

:gosaints:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom