Not good hosts in SD (1 Viewer)

That kinda behavior can happen in all hosting cities. I found the fans around us very friendly and much like what I've witnessed in the Dome with visiting fans. A few bad fans doesn't set a president for the entire fanbase.

And we rode the tram without any incident, packed with Charger fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just talked to my son who got back from San Diego and saints game. He and four of his friends make an away game each year.

He said far and away the San Diego fans were the worst they have encountered. They were showered with insults the whole game and yelled at to sit down if they ever got up to cheer a saints play.

As those things go, the prime offenders were not there when the game was over.

That's interesting. Having been to San Diego a few times, I would not have thought of them as having bad fans. Now I wont feel so bad for them when their team moves.

In thinking about it, the worst NFL fans I came across was in SF. I was thinking laid back wine and cheese crowd. They were more like raider fans than ram fans.

The 49ers fans changed over the years. In the '80s they were a wine and cheese crowd. The visiting fans were always laid back. They are incredibly aggressive now(and I know I am painting with a broad brush but the change is stark).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom