Not good hosts in SD (2 Viewers)

they were loud, rude, and obnoxious when they came here to gift wrap drew's consecutive td record.

That really sucks. Hope they get them.

Overall, we had a great time in San Diego and overall people have been really nice. We were in section 57 and it was pretty friendly. We will definitely be back.

Hopefully someone went to jail. It's a sport...a past time. Love thy neighbor for ##### sake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Surprised, SD fans have a reputation for being pretty laid back. I guess under the circumstances I kind of understand. They've had 3 terrible losses and they are about to lose their team. Probably wouldn't take much to start stuff up.

I have friends who were at the game and some Charger fans tried to attack them during the game.

Kalifornia fans suck. I knew this sort of thing was going to happen. Chargers, Raiders and 49ers. All trash.

Best thing to do anywhere is shutup, be humble, and not say dang thing. Go home to gloat.

This is why I've stopped making road trips to Saints games. People take these games WAY too seriously (and drink WAY too much.)

All my road trips now are back home to NOLA where I can enjoy the game in the Dome and food and drink before and after.

And really sorry for this Saints' fan. Hope he's OK.

Dude needs to sue the tram Company, the Chargers and, the NFL. None of those entities are taking security and fan safety seriously and eventually somebody is going to die.

This just happened on a tram.

200.gif

I'm a little surprised by this, but completely disgusted. Shake it off buddy, I'm sure the police will do the best they can.

Side note, when I was at the Cardinals/Saints game here last year, it was the nicest group of people!! Plenty of ribbing and laughter.

I don't get it. I was there and all fans i ran into were nice. Same for all West Coast Teams/stadiums. 9ers being the worst of the bunch, but nothing violent. It takes 2 to escalate a situation. I'm ok with walking away when I come across a *******.

Everyone here still loves Drew and that's all the common ground I needed to laugh and joke with them.

I was at the game behind the Saints bench. I'm all for trash talking, but we had 6 of the rudest and crudest Charger fans in front of us. Absolutely classless...guys and girls. I lived in SD for 12yrs and never had such a bad experience at any game in my life. We took the trolley/tram after the game and it was worse than being in a can of sardines!!!! I feel sorry for the guy but can easily see how it happened...lots of heated Charger fans...LOTS!!!
Ray Charles could see how that happened! Brees on by my ***! They wish the had him still! Brees since he's been gone killing it, Rivers good but not Brees!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom