Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This just happened on a tram.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 656
Wow what a bunch of classless losers hope your alright.

Need more context.

Too many fans from opposing teams crammed into a tram. Talk escalated into a beat down of this Saint fan.

Too many fans from opposing teams crammed into a tram. Talk escalated into a beat down of this Saint fan.
Their fans are on extra edge, because they're seriously in danger of losing their team, and that loss certainly didn't help. Talk has too great of a chance of getting out of hand in that scenario.

Regardless, that's never okay, and I hope someone has some information that leads to legal action against the perps.

Wow.
I can accelerate my career with CES.

Thanks.

And I'm surprised they did that, living in San Diego......nothing would upset me.

I was at the game behind the Saints bench. I'm all for trash talking, but we had 6 of the rudest and crudest Charger fans in front of us. Absolutely classless...guys and girls. I lived in SD for 12yrs and never had such a bad experience at any game in my life. We took the trolley/tram after the game and it was worse than being in a can of sardines!!!! I feel sorry for the guy but can easily see how it happened...lots of heated Charger fans...LOTS!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom