Not good hosts in SD (1 Viewer)

It's California, what did you expect? Them along with Philly and NY are the last places I will go for a game.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

it's why southpark has a song about san diego...not posting the link but look it up on youtube.

I was on the trolley, if my friend's and I were near him we would have thrown down and had his back. SD fans were so disgusting today, Plaza 51 had some crappy Charger fans there.

champ76, did you take that pic? If so, did you get any pics of those that delivered the beat down?

.....you think they'd be used to it, by now....

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I remember in 2000 being at the SR game and right after the game I went to the restroom real quick. Well that was Haslett's first win and there were charger fans threatening to fight me (would of been fun since I was younger and definitely could take care of myself) but along comes the whole SR group and all of the chargers fans just coward down.

My son did. The cops came and spoke with everyone but I don't know if anyone was arrested.

Thanks, Champ. That really sucks. I knew that Oakland and SF fans were like that, but I didn't think it would happen in SD. Did they give you and your son a hard time?

We don't know what happen but not surprised

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom