Not Harris’ best game! (1 Viewer)

MamaRoux

Veteran
Reaction score
#11 had Rook-its last night, hard reads for openings, poor judgement on fair catches (obviously) and a few which came close.......just wait and we’re bound to see POINTS from that man! Really can’t wait to see how we handle the next three weeks for IF we even come out 2-2 it’s a pretty solid outing but I do expect we sweep that table/schedule CLEAN and come away 4-0. This Houston game gave this TEAM an identity and the confidence of being able to come back no matter what! Confidence breeds more confidence and Hopkins tested our DBs in a way they needed to elevate their games! I trust I’m right!

Pretty challenging for a non drafted rookie to open his NFL career under the Monday Night Lights. I have no doubt, however, that as he gains experience and confidence he will be a difference maker like he was in College and how he flashed in pre season.

He's going to be fine. These guys are human and nerves can get the best of them. Experience will be his teacher and talent will then take over and we know he has plenty of that.

I hope it was just nerves. Both errors were really basic things that need to be second nature to him.

Watching the game again. His fair catch signal he stopped half way. He actually started it but stopped it half way, so I can see why he proceeded with his return.

His fair catch inside the 5 he'll learn from. But his other one I can see why he started his return.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom