Not mad at the team (1 Viewer)

Since05

Black & Geauxld Crew
Reaction score
But there's still a lot to clean up. The QB play took a huge step forward today. Whether you attribute that to play calling, Jameis, DA, PC, or whoever, it was significantly better. The defense got their money's worth today with Jefferson, Thielen, and Cook but they held up well enough to win. This one was robbed from us on the Vikings' final TD drive.

Personally, I'm cool with letting Dalton handle the offense for a few weeks after his performance today. The play calling, in my opinion, is currently the most glaring issue we have alongside the offensive line play, which honestly wasn't that terrible today. Good game, but it hurt to lose this one that way

I am. We are 1-3 with little hope of turning it around. This game really wasn’t much different than any other Saints game so far. Sloppy play, turnovers, and poor coaching.
Yeah, not sure how anyone could be encouraged, especially given that the schedule gets brutal after Seattle.

I do agree Dalton played better. But if he simply protects the ball or takes a knee at the end of the first half, it’s a different game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom