not much can be done with only 4.58 mil cap space (1 Viewer)

With Bridgewater and Klein getting big dollar deals, so many of our own good players needing to be re-signed for this offseason and next, combined with the fact that we're going to be as tight against the cap as we've ever been, maybe, just maybe, this is the year we stick to signing cut players and get a couple good compensatory picks next year.

How does anyone really know who we have or are or not contacting? What players agents and demands are? The answer is we don't. So all the talk of we aren't doing anything is nonsense because no one on here really knows what we are doing
You must not work out at Pete's gym!

My guess is they're talking to Jackrabbit and Kiko about restructuring/extending their contracts. That could create room by either lowering their cap hit or we release them. Pretty sure both have little to no guaranteed money left and that's close to $20million I believe. (Kiko at $7.7 and JJ at like $12?)

I just can't understand that logic, guys...Because if that logic holds true about holding back, then they wouldn't have made an offer to Jamie Collins? It's that move that scares me into thinking, well, why did they stop being active now after the Collins interest?
They are still active, they just not putting out the huge offers that these other teams are putting out. You can guarantee they are inquiring almost every free agent, looking at all and every trade offer(that's Mickey's full time job and hes good at it)....just arent going to break the bank and overpay

They are still active, they just not putting out the huge offers that these other teams are putting out. You can guarantee they are inquiring almost every free agent, looking at all and every trade offer(that's Mickey's full time job and hes good at it)....just arent going to break the bank and overpay

And that's great. Like I respect the idea of not overpaying. I just need to at least hear that you are interested in pursuing positions where there were glaring holes last year to show me that the team is committed to addressing "musts" IN ADDITION TO resigning our own players.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom