Not sure if anyone posted this yet but here goes... (1 Viewer)

What happened was that Carolina decided they needed an upgrade, Cam was just not getting it done, so they went after the Saints back-up, Bridgewater. Then Jameis saw a way to improve his lot and landed the back-up job with the Saints. That opened up a spot for Tom Brady to improve his situation by moving to the Bucs, and Cam was left with only one option, to join the Patriots.

I guess we're gonna finally find out who got the best of the bunch. Also who got the best deal. I feel like Winston has got to be better than what Cam is doing in NE.

Make it even weirder that Tom Brady was nearly a Saint prior to going to Bucs. You can't make this kind of stuff up

Really thought this was another clickbait thread when I read the title but wow lol. Really haven't seen anybody point this out. Feel like some sports media outlet would have brought this up at some point.

Was that your answer because I don’t know you and can’t detect facetiousness when proper grammar is used and you forget to put the “/facetiousness” to end your post. But hey, keep thinking I’m mad tho lol

Lol if you'd actually continued reading the thread for a few more posts instead of going into internet stereotype kneejerk quote/reply mode you'd have seen a post where I clarified it with another member but I guess that might be expecting a little too much from you.

Lol if you'd actually continued reading the thread for a few more posts instead of going into internet stereotype kneejerk quote/reply mode you'd have seen a post where I clarified it with another member but I guess that might be expecting a little too much from you.
Put down the pipe bro, you take things way too seriously.

Put down the pipe bro, you take things way too seriously.

Ummmm....how is THAT proof? Lol, Matt Ryan? Are you including Brees in your fantasy world, because he’s included “in this division”. Had to ask because if so, THAT is proof you’re insane

Lol, okay. Cuz clearly you didn't sound reactionary at all in the second post. If you want the last word, just have it but you don't need to project.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom