Notable Covid Victims (1 Viewer)

Just sitting here playing and singing John Prine tunes. It seems to me that he wrote his songs to be played and sung - not so much to be listened to. If that even makes sense.

Certainly knew of him, but I never really listened to him all that much (may have to revisit). Reminds me a bit of the Lowell George days of Little Feat.

The man who provided the voice for Peppy Hare and Andross in Star Fox 64 has passed away at the age of 79 due to the coronavirus, it has been revealed.

Rick May – who uttered the immortal "do a barrel roll" line in the classic N64 game – suffered from a stroke in February of this year and was moved to a nursing home in order to recuperate.

He contracted Covid-19 during his time there, and sadly died after being transferred to a Swedish hospital.......

Will Smith is catching up with DJ Jazzy Jeff after the music producer recovered from what he suspects was the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).

Will Smith looking at the camera: DJ Jazzy Jeff said he couldn't get tested for COVID-19
© Provided by People DJ Jazzy Jeff said he couldn't get tested for COVID-19
Smith, 51, spoke with his longtime friend in PEOPLE’s exclusive sneak peek of Wednesday’s episode of his new Will From Home Snapchat series, in which Jazzy Jeff, 55, opened up about recently falling ill with coronavirus-like symptoms and being diagnosed with pneumonia in both lungs...…………...

Well a draft day fixture for ESPN will be absent tonight. McShay and Kiper have a $5000 bet on the side. McShay says Love will go before Herbert. Money to be donated to the V Foundation.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom