Note: To all of you Bush Haters... (1 Viewer)

N.O.Badboy

DubyaDubyaWeLuvya BuddyD!
Reaction score
Do us all a favor and S$ut you dawg garn Pessimistic pie holes! You are the same people who will cheer Bush on when he's blazing 6 TD's in 8 games..........You are the same people who chant Reggie....Reggie when Bush is back to return a punt after he had just taken two to to the house for TD's and nearly broke a 3rd. You are the same people who cheered for Bush last year when he was on pace to have his Breakout year.

But, then he goes down with a knee injury.....similar to knee injurues that Colston, Meachem, and most recently P.Thomas.......and you go to your Cot D. Pessimistic, Glass Half-Full *** mentality. Yeah lets trade Bush after game 1 to the Bengals for some crap shoot draft picks. Good idea, while we're at it, I'd love to trade all of you Bandwagon.......Negative $ss fans to the Bungals also and Ya'll can cheer on Ocho Cinco!!

Am I alone or are there others who are so sick of these Fairweather goones who love to Hate on Reggie Bush and that fine woman of his :) Reggie is a True Professional who believes in himself as a winner and is dedicated 200% to be successful in this league. He's been a winner and a superstar his whole life and will have his time to shine very soon ! Let's show this kid some love!!

People tell me im an idiot in my Section of the dome for chanting for him, and cheering for him, even when he does bad. They are the first ones to 'high five' me when he scores a touchdown, or has a decent return.

Reggie Bush is the 3rd best football player on that team...and the BIGGEST PLAYMAKER. You'll get over it one day, but until them...

REGGIE! REGGIE! REGGIE! REGGIE! REGGIE! REGGIE! REGGIE! REGGIE! REGGIE! REGGIE! REGGIE! REGGIE! REGGIE! REGGIE! REGGIE! REGGIE! REGGIE! REGGIE!

It really is annoying how alot of fans are so down on Bush, but it isn't suprising. He is constantly under the microscope, its easy to question his style because he's from the new school, he went to USC which ticks LSU fans off for no good reason, he has to follow up a superdome legend in Deuce, and he is backed up by 2 practice squad guys who have earned every carry they have been given. Its a perfect recipe for hatred and they will continue to hate him unless he develops into the best player in the entire league. He won't be allowed to make any mistakes until that point in time. I really think its unfair, but if Im reggie im not worried about it. It doesn't change anything. Being a fan favorite doesnt make you a good player.

Reggie has had one game after sitting out with an injury for almost a year - so he needs to shake some rust -- luckily it was against the LIONS. He is dedicated and he works hard so I really expect him to have a good day against the eagles. Give the man a chance to get back before turning your back on him

I hope we don't trade him (which IMHO would be stupid) but give him time to find his feet again and shake the rust. I know Reggie is probably his own worst critic and I expect him to be contributor already this weekend

I think you meant glass half-empty *** mentality, but yes, Reggie is God!

First off, I think the title bush haters is a bit wrong. I think a better name for the two camps would be bush realists and bush optimists. I haven't seen too many rational ppl say they hate bush. I have seen alot disagreement regarding Bush's value to the team. Please don't mistake dissent with hate as the two are not the same.

Second, we just had a 16 page argument over bush. Did you really think it was necessary to create another one?

Third, one of the groups is going to be correct at the end of the year. Honestly, I (and probably most ppl on my side of the argument) would love for him to prove us wrong by becoming all world this season; we're just no holding our breath for it.

Nobody hates bush. he was leading the league in tds before he got injured last year.

Also regarding the booing of bush. I highly doubt he would have been booed if he was normally good and just happened to make mistake. One of the reasons I doubt many ppl will ever boo Brees even if he came out and played piss poor one game.

One of the reasons I doubt many ppl will ever boo Brees even if he came out and played piss poor one game.

I dont know. that may be true now, but it wasnt 2 and a half years ago. I went to 2 home games in 2007 and heard Brees get booed for throwing 4 INTs against the Titans. Also heard a few boos later in the year when we played the eagles and he didn't even play that bad. 27 of 42 for 284 yards 0 TDs 1 INT.

i hate bush haters, i cant wait to jump thier a** while they are booing him at the game. I will being wearing my bush jersey proudly at the jets game

bush booers are lllllaaaaaammmmee, and not awesome, and are bandwagoners. i have been to about 50 saints games in the last 15 years, i have never booed. i can understand not being a bush fan(you would not be awesome though), but dont boo

First off, I think the title bush haters is a bit wrong. I think a better name for the two camps would be bush realists and bush optimists. I haven't seen too many rational ppl say they hate bush. I have seen alot disagreement regarding Bush's value to the team. Please don't mistake dissent with hate as the two are not the same.

Second, we just had a 16 page argument over bush. Did you really think it was necessary to create another one?

First off, I absolutely love how you label your side's position as "realist". Because your opinion is the only right one and is somehow inherently superior to those of the people who disagree with you. It's really not condescending at all.

Secondly,
Third, one of the groups is going to be correct at the end of the year. Honestly, I (and probably most ppl on my side of the argument) would love for him to prove us wrong by becoming all world this season; we're just no holding our breath for it.

This is the problem with the Bush hater camp. It's not enough for you if he's simply a good football player, and contributes to the team as a starter. No, he has to be "all world". Because obviously, if he's not the best football player in the world then he's worthless.

You seem to feel this way because he was the #2 overall pick in the draft. Let me ask you something. Which of these players are better than Reggie Bush? Ronnie Brown? Robert Gallery? Charles Rogers? Leonard Davis?

You don't see these players lighting the league on fire...and yet for some reason their fans don't see the need to crucify them every time they make a bad play. That's amazing. I wonder why? Don't they know you only support your players when they play at an "all world" level?! Insane!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom