Nothing but cute puppies ... or other cute animals (but baby elephants are the best) (7 Viewers)

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
lol. around 18 or 19, i found a week old runt of a kitten. she never fell asleep bottle feeding, but she did while bathing. she loved being in the warm water.

she grew up to be the most psychotic animal i have ever had. she liked being outside and katrina took her somewhere.

0rion

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Read an article/saw a show or something a week or two ago that talked about zebra stripes not being correct and was a result of inbreeding. Wonder if this is caused by the same thing....I'm betting it is.

Booker

All-Pro
Reaction score

This reminds me of something that happened to us a couple of years ago. I was in Mississippi with my two boys visiting my Dad, and (as we usually do when we go visit) we went on a float trip on the Bogue Chitto. When we arrived at the pullout, my older son found three kittens that had clearly been abandoned (they were very people friendly, definitely not feral). We collected them and were able to find a shelter in Tylertown the next day, literally just a few miles from where they had been abandoned.

1613157287913.png
1613157305542.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 5)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom