Nothing but cute puppies ... or other cute animals (but puppies are the best) (5 Viewers)

Reaction score
One of the guide dog puppies my club raised was selected to be a breeder (in lieu of a working guide). She just had her puppies on Tuesday and they are in a little pile off to the right.

That's just to cute! Makes you want to have a puppy for about 5 minutes, then the thought passes.

Reaction score
Just imagine a mean chihuahua the size of a big dog.

Scary thought.

They would laugh at pit bulls.
My neighbor had a pitbull in Florida, a cat came to visit my neighbor's back yard, all was left was the cat's skeleton. Pitbulls are lovable to their owners and friends of the owners, outside of that, is a huge gamble.

I love beagles, think their hilarious, and filled with personality. Just not comfortable with all the responsibility that comes with dog owner ship.

1584753912146.png

kansast

The LateNight Bar
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
My dogs are great. The secret to picking the right puppy is to let the puppy pick you
I am a firm believer in this as well. I've always been on the lookout for an Alaskan Malamute/Mix of some kind. I've had one before and was my best dog ever. Running our doggie daycare, we had a customer going on vacation and they had 4 Alaskan Malamute/Huskie mixes that were 8 weeks old and needed someone to watch them for a few days... well when this girl came into my life... walked right through the front door, I told them she wasn't going home with them :)
that was like 2 years ago. Dog Called Cheyenne
0971E8E6-23C0-4D41-9422-49B4E3E21B77_1_105_c.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)

• Dago
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Everything Else Board 0

Headlines

Top Bottom