Nothing but cute puppies ... or other cute animals (but puppies are the best) (12 Viewers)

Dago

Veteran
Reaction score
I am a firm believer in this as well. I've always been on the lookout for an Alaskan Malamute/Mix of some kind. I've had one before and was my best dog ever. Running our doggie daycare, we had a customer going on vacation and they had 4 Alaskan Malamute/Huskie mixes that were 8 weeks old and needed someone to watch them for a few days... well when this girl came into my life... walked right through the front door, I told them she wasn't going home with them :)
that was like 2 years ago. Dog Called Cheyenne
0971E8E6-23C0-4D41-9422-49B4E3E21B77_1_105_c.jpeg
Gorgeous

kansast

The LateNight Bar
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Berma.. an Afghan Hound. one of our doggie daycare customers. Big ol' dog, long flowing hair/fur. When she runs, I swear, she looks like a dude in a dog suit running around the yard. Completely freaks out all the other dogs.
960A9036-8712-4833-9514-7CC07100C6D1_1_105_c.jpeg

Reaction score
Berma.. an Afghan Hound. one of our doggie daycare customers. Big ol' dog, long flowing hair/fur. When she runs, I swear, she looks like a dude in a dog suit running around the yard. Completely freaks out all the other dogs.
960A9036-8712-4833-9514-7CC07100C6D1_1_105_c.jpeg

That's a cool looking dog, reminds me of a cartoon. Is the dog high maintenance, or about the same as the other dogs?

1584755236708.png

kansast

The LateNight Bar
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
My neighbor had a pitbull in Florida, a cat came to visit my neighbor's back yard, all was left was the cat's skeleton. Pitbulls are lovable to their owners and friends of the owners, outside of that, is a huge gamble.
I am certainly no Pitbull lover, pretty sure I'd never own one. We have had a few in the doggie daycare however. one, they freak me out, just like one big muscle, built like rocks, but all that we've had here have been some of the sweetest dogs, very affectionate, and got along with all the other dogs.

Reaction score
I am certainly no Pitbull lover, pretty sure I'd never own one. We have had a few in the doggie daycare however. one, they freak me out, just like one big muscle, built like rocks, but all that we've had here have been some of the sweetest dogs, very affectionate, and got along with all the other dogs.
Is that husky that you own? What is it like owning that kind?

BigFrosty

fka mabguru
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I don't care how friendly that bear is, he is psycho to groom that bear. What happens if that bear has a bad hair day and he wants to take it out on you? fuhgettabouttit!
:D I love Orphaned Wildlife Center's videos. Very relaxing to watch at night. Jim's bears are mostly orphans from other wildlife centers. He's raised them since they were cubs and they see him as their mother or dad or whatever. He's been with these bears about 20 years I think. There's only a few he can do that with. It's amazing that he can experience this unique relationship. It's definitely his spirit animal.

Last edited:
Reaction score
:D I love Orphaned Wildlife Center's videos. Very relaxing to watch at night. Jim's bears are mostly orphans from other wildlife centers. He's raised them since they were cubs and they see him as their mother or dad or whatever. He's been with these bears about 20 years I think. There's only a few he can do that with. It's amazing that he can experience this unique relationship. It's definitely his spirit animal.

This guy here is something else.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 10)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Everything Else Board 0

Headlines

Top Bottom