Nothing imminent with Ziggy Ansah (1 Viewer)

MV2

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Saints are concerned about his shoulder. I know most of us were hoping he wouldn't get a chance to leave the building. Sounds like we are surely interested, but want to make sure he's good to go medically. Fingers crossed.

if we landed a healthy Ziggy
the defense will be stellar.
maybe a bit slow to start the season
but peaking for the playoffs.

We don't let Cook leave the building. Ziggy isn't someone that we should try to break the bank for in my opinion or overextend ourselves.

If he is wants to get paid. Let him... Aslong an NFC team aren't trying to get him. We should be okay letting him walk. We stil should try to get him.

Shoulders take a long time. Especially for a defender. Hope we remain cautious.

Sounds like we’re waiting on the physical results. Which I can’t imagine we’d do if we weren’t about to ink the deal.

Sounds like we’re waiting on the physical results. Which I can’t imagine we’d do if we weren’t about to ink the deal.
There’s a couple rumors out there saying exactly that.

Attachments

• 27DD5473-FFFB-4197-9409-B17A9F22F147.jpeg
    27DD5473-FFFB-4197-9409-B17A9F22F147.jpeg
    177 KB · Views: 70
Good. We need to make sure we appropriately address TE and OL before using precious resources on someone like this.

Side note: could folks warn us before linking a John Sigler article? I just gave that guy a click for doing nothing but repeating what Josh Katzenstein wrote. That guy deserves the click.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom