Nothing on John Kuuuuuuuuuuuuhn ? (1 Viewer)

N.O.Badboy

DubyaDubyaWeLuvya BuddyD!
Reaction score
Wow he's gonna make an impact this year. Little dump off pass to him taking it down to 5 us line had flashes of Heath Evans all over. Dude is solid multi year Pro bowler pick up !!

Wow he's gonna make an impact this year. Little dump off pass to him taking it down to 5 us line had flashes of Heath Evans all over. Dude is solid multi year Pro bowler pick up !!

If I'm not mistaken he made the pro bowl last year and the Packers decided they didn't have a spot for him this year.............:idunno:

Reminded me so much of 09 when we picked up Heath. This was a good move. I hate to lose Austin, but wow... I think he makes our offense even better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, look forward to seeing him play. First time I have been excited by a fullback in many years.

I dont know why I was so surprised he picked up the playbook so quick.

He has that perfect build for a fullback....and better hands than most. He looks like a truck running down the field. I'm sure a few times this season we're going to get to see him blow up a linebacker springing Ingram for a big gain.

Biggest clue that he is the real deal is to see the reaction out of his former team in Green Bay. Aaron Rodgers and entire team loved this guy!

I love having a fullback on the roster I feel it is a very underrated position.

This X10. Seeing him back there made me feel way better for some reason. Guy is smart and great blocker. I bet he will save Brees more than once this year! He is a battering ram. Made me think about Ram Man!
1e1d43decea1c9153a1abdc5f4ef642c.jpg

Heath Evans is probably the most logical, and most accurate comparison.

Last night, I don't remember who said it, but one of the commentators said that Kuhn was military tuff. He takes a pounding and keeps going. That also seems like a pretty accurate description of Kuhn.

I was surprised that he was on the market for so long, but I am happy to have him here.

Heath Evans is probably the most logical, and most accurate comparison.

Last night, I don't remember who said it, but one of the commentators said that Kuhn was military tuff. He takes a pounding and keeps going. That also seems like a pretty accurate description of Kuhn.

I was surprised that he was on the market for so long, but I am happy to have him here.

It was Stinch.

"Military tough" is great new white guy adjective to add to existing repertoire of scrappy , gritty , etc... Thought it was spot on

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom