Now can we fire him? (McMahon) (1 Viewer)

Didn't we field a kickoff right on the sideline and inside the five yard line on Sunday, as well? Maybe that was a punt. Still a poor decision.

In any case, the point is that I can no longer maintain a mental log of our special teams follies this year. McMahon needs to go.

Making the same mistake over and over. What do they do all week?

I hope the team plane leaves early and Mcmahon isn't on it

It will definitely be an awkward ride with him ON the plane. Everyone mugging him like

samuel-l-jackson-stare.gif

Seriously enough is enough! Fire this dude already! McMahon or mcwhatever his neighbor is should have been gone after the denver game. Why are we wasting brees's career? This guy is the Gary gibbs of special teams

Haftime score should have been 16-6 or 19-6 at worst. Instead its 23-3 and all because of special teams.

I have a suspicion Payton has as much input and coaching of special teams as McMahon.
Well, he picks the kickers.

And I think he may assign the returner rotation, instead of JUST SETTLING ON ONE FREAKING RETURNER.

Well, he picks the kickers.

And I think he may assign the returner rotation, instead of JUST SETTLING ON ONE FREAKING RETURNER.

Payton needs to fire McMahon and hire a competent replacement and let the new coach do what he knows how to do.

Is there a list of qualified applicants/replacements? Isn't high school football season over? I am sure there is someone who could improve this unit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom